No Sight, No Sound, No Anxiety!
- Do you have dental anxiety or dental phobia?
- Do you have a strong gag reflex?
- Do you have a uncooperative child who needs treatment?
- Do you simply not have the time to do all your treatments?
We understand that fear of the dentist is one of the major reason patients delay or avoid the treatment their teeth needs. If left untreated, small painless issues could escalate into a bigger and painful infections. It is proven that dental problems will increase the risks of general health problems such as heart disease, diabetes and premature births.
Our gentle and caring dentists at Berwick Dental Studio have extensive experience in dealing with dental anxiety.
During the initial consultation, we will take time to learn about what’s stopping you from getting the care you need. Then we can work out how to provide a comfortable and painless dental experience for you.
You are in full control!
Rest assured that you are in a safe place, you can take breaks whenever you want.
We also provide all of the following, to make you feel as comfortable as possible:
- Music and TV
- Neck pillows and blankets
- Numbing gel
- Gentle hands
- Experienced staff with calming manner and skilled with distraction techniques
- Conscious sedation – Penthrox (green whistle) or valium
- Sleep dentistry – get all the necessary treatment done in 1 visit while you sleep!
What is sleep dentistry?
There are many buzz words being thrown around for sleep dentistry. It pays to know the difference!
- Conscious sedation - Penthrox/happy gas or Valium - awake, but very relaxed
- Twilight sedation - often promoted as sleep dentistry, but you still know whats going on! We do not do this, as it is not a good experience for any one.
- Deep sedation - This is what we do at Berwick Dental Studio! Fully asleep, but without using any of the strong medications needed for General Anaesthesia. This means less damaging to your body, faster recovery and less nausea after the procedure.
- General Anaesthesia - complete loss of consciousness, breathing and heart functions need to be carefully monitored and takes longer to recover.
What can be done under sleep dentistry?
- Teeth removal
- Dental implant
- Root canal treatment
- Children dentistry
Why Choose Berwick Dental Studio?
We bring the medical and dental experts to you in one location, at Berwick Dental Studio. You do not need to travel to another clinic or hospital for different procedures.
We provide pain free dentistry with payment plan available, to help get your oral health back on track and your dream smile without delay!